Today, I have a challenge for you. I think you will like it. I know I will like it!
I had a birthday recently and one of my gifts from some very special people was a $50 gift card that came with instructions to use it for the blog. Yay!
I am going to use my gift card to see if I can make a complete outfit for $50, including shoes, purse and jewelry.
I am going to challenge you to do the same. Here’s the way it works:
- The challenge will be open for about two weeks. It will close on Wednesday, August 17 at midnight
- Put together an outfit that costs less than $50 total. It must include shoes, purse and at least one accessory
- If your budget does not permit buying a new outfit in the next two weeks, you may use items you already have
- Send the photos to email@example.com before midnight on Wednesday, August 17
- You may send photos of yourself in the outfit, or just the outfit
- Selfies are fine. If you don’t want to show your face, it’s okay. 😉
- Please let me know if it is okay to post your photo on the blog
- Include a list of the items and how much you paid for each one
- Write a comment on the blog letting me know you have sent the entry
- I will announce the top three entries the week of August 17, and let you vote for the overall winner
- Winner will receive a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card
Have fun! I can’t wait to see the results.
Today I am linking up with Nancy at http://nancysfashionstyle.com/